The library was founded in 1907 (formerly the Library of the Mineralogical-Geological Institute; 1919-1968: Library of the Geological State Institute; since 1969 today´s name). Total loss in WW2. In May 2004, the Library of the Mineralogical-Petrographic Institute was taken over.
We provide literature in the fields of paleontology, sedimentology, mineralogy, petrography, tectonics, regional geology.
Search in the Catalogue of the Libraries in the Department of Earth Sciences