Welcome to the pages of the Geophysics Student Council of the University of Hamburg!
These pages aim to answer questions about the study of geophysics at the University of Hamburg and offer help with frequently occurring problems.
As members of the student council (short 'FSR' for the German term FachSchaftsRat), we are your representatives in geophysics. We are elected every year at a general assembly. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us. You can find us in the geophysics lectures or you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org( fsr.geophysik"AT"mailman.rrz.uni-hamburg.de).
The FSR meetings are open to all interested parties. Get in touch if you would like to join us.
What do we do?
- To get an impression, follow us on Insta: geophysik_ozeanographie_unihh
- As a contact point for questions and problems, we always have an open ear.
- We have representatives on various committees to look after your interests.
- We provide information about the Geophysical Activity Programme (GAP) and organise rides if necessary.
- We also help you with the evaluation of courses.
- Besides studying, you also have to relax sometimes! That's why we organise the summer party, the Christmas party and various other parties.
- We organise orientation session for our new students. More information can be found here:
- orientation session for the BSc Geophysics/Oceanography (in German),
- orientation session for the MSc Geophysics (in English).
Members of the Student Council (personal contact at name.surname"AT"studium.uni-hamburg.de)
- Benedikt Haimerl (contact person for international students)
- Laura Bogner
- Lev Kneller
- Daniel Peppel
- Maryse Schmidt
- Johannes Wegener
- Annalena Friedrich
- Frida Gerstner
- Marie-Christine Gruja
- Lisa Ischebeck
- Alexandro Mohacsi
- Svenja Paulsen
- Emil Schulz
- Leif Thorge Stempel
- Zoë Arnold
- Katharina Herges
- Alba Klapp
- Lev Kneller
- Jan Ohlmann
- Lasse Saitner
- Leonie Schlicht
- Kristen Schulze
- Emelie Thaler
- Liv Wenner