Welcome to the pages of the Geophysics Student Council of the University of Hamburg!
These pages aim to answer questions about the study of geophysics at the University of Hamburg and offer help with frequently occurring problems.
As members of the student council (short 'FSR' for the German term FachSchaftsRat), we are your representatives in geophysics. We are elected every year at a general assembly. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us. You can find us in the geophysics lectures or you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com( fsr.geophysik"AT"mailman.rrz.uni-hamburg.de).
The FSR meetings are open to all interested parties. Get in touch if you would like to join us.
What do we do?
- As a contact point for questions and problems, we always have an open ear.
- We have representatives on various committees to look after your interests.
- We provide information about the Geophysical Activity Programme (GAP) and organise rides if necessary.
- We also help you with the evaluation of courses.
- Besides studying, you also have to relax sometimes! That's why we organise the summer party, the Christmas party and various other parties.
- We organise orientation session for our new students. More information can be found here:
- orientation session for the BSc Geophysics/Oceanography (in German),
- orientation session for the MSc Geophysics (in English).
Members of the Student Council Geophysics
- Nico Scharfe
- Jakob Scheel
- Lisa Ischebeck
- Regina Maass
- Fabio Venegas
- Annalena Friedrich
- Laura Bogner
- Ben Schmidt
- Yichi Zhang
- Anna Hofmann
- Johannes Wegener
- Tobias Häcker
Student members of the Examination Boards
- BSc Geophysics/Oceanography:
- Daniel Schirojan
- Simon Schäfers (Deputy)
- MSc Geophysics
- Tobias Häcker
- Regina Maaß (Deputy)